Rubber Expansion Joint : Download
Expansion Joints (Bellows) in Piping Systems
SANDHYAFLEX one of the reputed organization engaged in providing high quality Rubber Expansion Joint. These components are exceptional in quality and are used in various automobiles for providing protection against adverse effects of vibration and noise. While manufacturing our experts make use of premium quality raw material and updated technology in compliance with set quality standards. These are manufactured as per the clien
What are Expansion Joints?
Expansion joints are used in piping systems to absorb thermal expansion or terminal movement where the use of expansion loops is undesirable or impractical. Expansion joints are available in many different shapes and materials.
Rubber Expansion Joints
Rubber Expansion Joints are a flexible connector fabricated from natural or synthetic elastomers and fabrics with metallic reinforcements designed to provide stress relief in piping systems due to thermal changes.
When flexibility for this movement cannot be designed into the piping system itself, an expansion joint is the ideal solution. Rubber expansion joints compensate for lateral, torsional and angular movements preventing damage and undue downtime of plant operations.
The special construction of the rubber joints can solve problems like:
- Vibration, Noise, Shock, Corrosion, Abrasion
- Stresses, Load Stress, Equipment Movement
- Vibration, Pressure Pulsation and Movement in a Piping System
- Suitable for water treatment plants, cooling system and off share application
- Designed using elastomeric tube reinforced with multiple plies of fabrics covered with synthetic rubber
- Reduce flow turbulence
- Reduce noise
- Isolate vibration
- Compensate misalignments
sorbs vibrations in pipes, machines, pumps, engines, deposits, etc.
- Low noise operation in circuit of fluids
- Also absorbs every type of movement such as axial elongation, lateral and angular deviations, axial compression, etc
- It has tight seal against the pipe flanges
- Also connects the pipe tat are not properly linked
- Reduces the water-hammer
- Steel plants
- Pumping Stations
- Water works
- Oil refineries
- Marine & Shipbuilding