Road and Rail Tanker Oil Hose: Download
Road and Rail Tanker Oil Hose: This hose is primarily intended for loading and unloading of road and rail tanker vehicles, carrying petroleum products.
Construction: Lining : Smooth lining of suitable rubber compounds; highly resistant to petroleum products. Reinforcement : Plies of woven textile coated with rubber on both sides with a suitable rubber compound and helical GI wire embedded between the fabric plies. Cover : Smooth or corrugated high grade rubber compound for excellent resistant to weather, abrasion and petroleum products. End
- Soft ends for clamping or can be supplied with built in nipples/flanges on request.
Electrical Bonding : A Copper wire comprising the nos. of strands is incorporated between the reinforcement plies to provide electrical continuity throughout the hose. Types: Type 1A – Rough bore hose, with internal and external helical wire reinforcement, corrugated outer cover and for a working pressure of 0.35 MPa & min. B.P. 1.4 MPa.
- Type 1B – Smooth bore hose, with embedded helical wire reinforcement plain or corrugated outer cover and for a working pressure of 0.35 MPa & min. B.P. 1.4 MPa.
- Type 2A – Rough bore hose, similar to type 1A but for a working pressure of 0.7 MPa & min. B.P. 2.8 MPa.
- Type 2B – Smooth bore hose, similar to type 1B but for a working pressure of 0.7 MPa & min. B.P. 2.8 MPa.
- Type 3 – Smooth bore reeling hose without helical wire reinforcement for a working pressure of 1.0 MPa & min. B.P. 4.0 MPa.
W.P. :Working Pressure, P.P. : Proof Pressure, B.P. : Burst Pressure, 1MPa : 10.2Kgf/Cm2 1Kgf/Cm2 :100KN/m2
Length : Mandrel made hose upto 20 mtr., Moulded braided hose in continuos long length.
|Nom. Bore Size in (mm)||Tolerance on Nom. bore (mm)||Min. Bending Radius in mm 1A & 1B 2A & 2B 3||Max. mass per metre of Hose for type Kg/m 1A 1B 2A 2B 3||For all types Min. thk. of Lining mm Min. thk. of cover mm|
|25.0||±1.25||– – 190||– – – – 1.28||2.00 1.25|
|31.5||±1.50||130 190 230||1.05 1.35 1.80 1.95 1.65||2.00 1.25|
|38.00||±1.50||155 230 280||1.35 1.65 2.10 2.40 1.88||2.00 1.25|
|50.00||±1.50||205 305 360||1.88 2.25 2.78 3.00 2.25||2.00 1.25|
|63.00||±1.50||255 380 –||2.25 3.00 3.68 4.13 –||2.00 1.25|
|75.00||±2.50||305 460 –||3.00 3.75 5.00 5.25 –||2.00 1.25|
|100.00||±3.00||410 560 –||4.13 4.80 6.75 8.25 –||2.00 1.25|